Skip to main content
Create interactive lessons using any digital content including wikis with our free sister product
. Get it on the
Pages and Files
21st Century Skills
A-Z Web 2.0 Resources
All Things Google
Economics & Personal Finance
History & Social Science
Hue HD Camera
iPad iPhone iPod
Laptops, Netbooks, Tablets
Add "All Pages"
Name: Anita Harris
I believe that your digital footprint reveals who you are and what you are all about. So, Google me and see what you find.
Or, you can check out the links below:
- this is my PLN! (see this article
Top 20 Educational Influencers to follow on Twitter in 2012
- VSTE is the premier professional development and advocacy organization for educators in Virginia. I volunteer and also present at events. As of
, my added role is as a
and as of June 2016 I am also the VSTE Board Secretary. VSTE is such a great organization for all educators! :-)
VSTE CoSN Council
- I am the co-chair of the council and am honored to be a part of such a great organization as CoSN (the Consortium for School Networking) which is the premier professional association for district technology leaders. For more info about CoSN, visit
The International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE®) is the premier nonprofit organization serving educators and education leaders committed to empowering connected learners in a connected world. ISTE serves more than 100,000 education stakeholders throughout the world.
I volunteer in my role with the
Online Learning Network (OLN)
and also volunteer with
as well as present at the
and other events.
ISTE/JHU Admin & Supervision Graduate Certificate Program
- I graduated from this AWESOME program and highly recommend it to anyone who is seeking an A&S endorsement and who wants a program that focuses on leadership, true tech integration, eLearning, ISTE standards, PLNs and so much more!
ISTE Advocacy video 2011
- ISTE truly advocates for educators in every way. Here is an interview done with a few ISTE leaders and my piece starts around the 1:22 minute mark.
- I volunteer for events, facilitate online courses and advocate for technology in classrooms. I was asked to be part of a documentary that provided an overview of WHRO's education services which included PD and online courses. The title of this episode is:
Home Room One
and my contribution starts at 6:39 minute mark.
Flipped Learning Podcast
- I was asked to do an interview during the VSTE Future of Learning Conference, Summer 2013 on Flipped Learning. The interview starts around the 4:38 minute mark).
- ISTE photo shoot
Basically, I am a wife, mother, grandmother, educator, tech junkie, edtech advocate who will be always seeking, always learning and always sharing...
I am also a big supporter of finding a cure for all types of illnesses, but especially breast cancer as it has touched my family the most. So, please join me in the fight today!
American Cancer Society
Susan G. Komen
The Breast Cancer Site
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"